Short on views

Has anyone found their viewing figures have gone down of late .
Any body please take a look at my site and see if I can do anything different ,
Would like to hear your views thank you

Descriptions need a lot of work for instance Tartan bag there’s nothing there that tells a potential customer what the material is you’ve used is it lined or not what size it is .

I doubt a potential customer would risk being without that kind of information.

You have 15 tags to use yet you only used one. Think of other words that a potential customer might put into the search bar.

same problems with pink filly scarf.

Also how often and where do you promote?

Views will go up and down a lot. I have spikes all the time some times between weeks sometimes between months and other times between days.

I notice that some items have sizes etc on the ‘inspiration’ section, I would move that over to ‘descriptions’.

I love the cross stitch cushion, but you really do need the size on.

Good luck xxx

I agree with Plum Porridge and you don’t say if the cushion is inside so you can take it out to wash the cover.

Also as someone who’s done a lot of canvas work with tapestry wools your price is extremely low. I’d be worried quite what I was getting for that price. I’d expect to pay over £30.

Beware of low prices it does make people wonder about the quality of an item.

Your knitted cushion has only one photo, no close up to see the neatness of your stitching, no photo of the back, or how it’s done up.

There’s no tags, nothing much in the and yet again no sizings. They should really be in imperial and metric.

Again is that the price for a cushion cover or cushion cover with the cushion pad inside?