Show your WIP

I have a couple of WIP on the go

4 Likes

I have been working on some paintings for ages and I finally had some time to add some more colour to the floral one, I quite like where it’s going, few more details and it should be finished soon :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

This is the finished picture of my previous post.

5 Likes

And now there are 3

4 Likes

This is my current work in progress. I am developing my ready to post range of 3D cards. Having listed some birthday cupcakes I am now working on some new baby cards.

4 Likes

I’m making these cute little bowler hats for my snowmen decorations

5 Likes

Made a new soap today - purely unscented with dried botanicals including nettle, sage and calendula.

So good to get back to creating again!

3 Likes

The local castle is celebrating its 700th birthday this year and they are having an exhibition of paintings of the castle. SO I have totally taken myself out of my comfort zone, I have never painted a building before, and decided to try to get at least one painting done to exhibit. I don’t exhibit much either so double whammy :crazy_face:. This is my first session on my first attempt, lots of detail to add but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. What do you think??

3 Likes

These are today’s works in progress. The Mother’s Day cards is a commission and I am hoping to list the birthday card in my shop once finished.

4 Likes

Creating some tote bags from the vast stash of fabric scraps and haberdashery I have accumulated over the years.

5 Likes

A new embroidered picture in progress

3 Likes

It’s finished
https://folksy.com/items/7426026-Hand-Embroidered-Garden-Unique-Design-Hand-Embroidery-Garden-Flowers-Picture

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful Debby :smiley:

1 Like

Still some way to go, but this is my WIP of buildings reflected in the canal in Amsterdam.

6 Likes

Thank you so much Lynn

1 Like

Really Love this

Thank you @Bearlescent!

1 Like