Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

This is where I’ve got to so far with this design - needs to be stretched out and the I’m going to add a butterfly and a ladybird next!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Purse making today.

2 Likes

Need to get this finished by Friday. Looks like I’m getting no sleep! :joy:

6 Likes

Busy making some fairies for my next event in July :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A large, custom made jug

3 Likes

3 tote bags cut out and ready to sew…need a snack first!

3 Likes

1 Like

Well I finished the bags today…2 of the floral ones and 1 stars and moons

5 Likes

I’ve just completed these “Solar Light Jar” - I’m showcasing a few different designs and offering individual personalised jars. Each jar has a solar panel and small led in white, it has platted jute around the top for that added effect and is hung from galvanised wire. I’d love to get some feedback on these before I add stock into the shop. Many thanks Si.

3 Likes

Ive been experimenting with clear fabric , here are a couple of ideas for make up bags.

2 Likes

Been pricking out some new designs for my embroidered cards,
using the ’ pricking ’ tool made by my husband, .
.What would we do without the handy hubbies?

3 Likes

3 tote bags all cut out and ready to sew…and one is for me!!

5 Likes

Part of the latest batch, now drying on the rack.

3 Likes

Dried and ready for flattening.

4 Likes

Hand sewing clasps on coin purses today. A gentle pursuit on a rainy day.

4 Likes

Testing designs to add to my Hobbies collection; this runner is chasing a piece of sweetcorn!

2 Likes

I have been working on some cute pom pom Halloween critters that I will be listing for Halloween very soon…here are the ones I have made so far…

4 Likes

Some designs for boxes, brooches and pendants…

…that’s the fun bit done, now for the filling, rubbing down, mounting, degreasing, oxidising, polishing, etc. Wish I could employ someone to do all that stuff :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve been siting about my sewing machine creating crazy patchwork panels to make into new items next week

I’m sewing them on this Singer it’s my environmently friendly hand cranked sewing machine.

This is my pile of fabric that I’m trying to use up.

6 Likes