Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Smug as I have found the perfect buttons to go with this batik bag and I have enough of them.

5 Likes

I’ve been glazing this little lot today:

4 Likes

Busy girl! They look great x

Thanks - got to wait until Sunday to fire them - then the exciting part - seeing what they look like when they come out of the kiln!

1 Like

Today’s #wip …organza flowers and wings of various shapes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hand dyed lace on its way to become a bralette order…almost done…

2 Likes

The inside pocket in a bag, never to be seen again!

5 Likes

Six owl bags in the making as all my stock has run out again.

5 Likes

I’m doing some crewel embroidery and I intend to add some beading as well. I was going to make this into a bag but I’m not sure now

4 Likes

Like all crafts, there has got to be a boring bit and this is mine - one and a half hours of sanding back, front and edges (mmm, holes still need a little work) resulting in filthy hands and a lingering smell of copper up my nose. Still, if it means I can go play in my workshop tomorrow, with all my lovely coloured enamels… Also, I did it all in front of the TV watching ‘Hinterland’ on catch-up - it’s a Welsh police drama series filmed in English and Welsh (with subtitles) with the feel of the Scandi noir dramas (we’re missing Beck). Look out for my copper blanks in my shop soon, when they have some colour in their cheeks!

3 Likes

A mix of tote bags for a vintage fair. I made another today using a lace mat as a pocket.

4 Likes

Make up bag made this morning and tote bag with embroidered mat pocket made last week.

1 Like

Clutch and purse project.

3 Likes

My latest artwork ready for printing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m taking advantage of a gap in the rain clouds to make and photograph some cards.
I have to be in the mood to mount a job lot of photos as it needs to be so precise with the cutting and placement.
Plus, drizzle plays havoc with the photos when I photograph them outside!!

Sarah x

4 Likes

I made some zipped make up bags. I just need to add charms and sew up the lining.

4 Likes

An embroidery for a custom ordered tote bag. It looks orange in the picture but is red really…

2 Likes

Took advantage of the morning to marble in cooler temps.

My two helpers

8 Likes

Hand stitching required on my little purse now.

5 Likes

Here it is: a baby-sparrow

7 Likes