Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Some earrings in the making.

7 Likes

Home grown Lavender bags coming soon!
Using vintage glass doilies and liberty tana lawn, I am making beautiful lavender bags, just perfect for a mother’s Day gift

3 Likes

After working on a commission to sculpt a little pet into Charm form I enjoyed it so much I’ve decided to make a some dog ones for my Folksy shop.
They do take quite a while to make but they are sooo much fun.
This ones a Border Collie. … I’ve got a Dachshund in the making.

Karen
X

4 Likes

Can you guess what these will be?

Im working on a new doll idea.

2 Likes

This crumpled silk remnant became a beautiful silk scarf - for me, as I don’t want to part with it.

4 Likes

squash?!
I give up, what are you making?

HeeHeeHee!
My Seville oranges have had to go in the freezer for the time being, marmalade making will have to wait. This weekend we have to deal with the damage from the storm that blew through Thursday morning. The shed on the allotment has blown over, doors down and full of stuff, including new lawn mower, breaking the netting of the fruit cage as well.
So marmalade making has been postponed till I have that time to indulge myself.

I thought for a moment you had a MASSIVE aubergine on your allotment!
Hope the repairs go well and you can get creative with the oranges - yum!

2 Likes

My studio is currently a work in progress, it’s a shared one, and I started re sorting and re designing my half as it became disfunctional, and now the whole room is being re worked… it will look great when it’s done, but it’s going to be a lot of work this weekend. So my plan of getting some drawing done has been swept under the carpet a little, however, I am making some time for making Art too!

1 Like

Sharing a studio sounds a good idea. I sometimes miss the purposeful atmosphere of people creating stuff nearby.

1 Like

These little page markers have been my latest wip! One set will be sent out on Monday morning :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This week I am braiding more rugs,

5 Likes

Painting Hearts… :sun_behind_large_cloud::partly_sunny::sun_behind_small_cloud::sunny:

4 Likes

I put these together and they are even scaring me!!

4 Likes

I seem to have been working on this Russian doll bag set forever!

3 Likes

Wonderful!

Burning a birdy bangle. Not helped by our new dog wanting to lie curled on my lap while I work!

3 Likes

Im turning my bottle dolls into little greeting card characters. Im having alot of fun playing dress ups. Heres a sneaky peaky.
doll card 2 - Copy

1 Like

Closing the seam on a toiletry bag.

2 Likes