Single listing appearing multiple times in shop

Hi, I’m hoping someone can help me. In my dashboard I have a single listing for an oblong beaded copper pendant (1 available) but the item is appearing 3 separate times in my shop in the same collection. If I hide the item (as I currently have as I don’t want to sell a one off 3 times) all 3 apperances in my shop disappear and then all 3 re appear when I unhide it. Has anyone had a similar thing happen and know how to get rid of the extra appearances? Do I need to delete the listing and then relist it?
Thanks
Sasha

Hi Sasha, this might be happening only when you view your shop (though I don’t know why!). Have you tried logging out & viewing your shop (as if you are a customer) it might be different.

I can’t see anything appearing 3 times in the same category, but I can see things appearing in more than one category e.g. copper, pendant, glass. Is this what you mean? There is only one item available and, if it sells, it will disappear from all the categories it is currently in. You can list items in as many different categories or ‘collections’ as you have set up.

Hi All,
Christine - the item was appearing in the same collection 3 times not in multiple collections and I’d hidden it which is why you couldn’t find it but thanks for going looking. Sonia - thanks for the suggestion, I unhid the item, logged out and found myself as a shopper would and it was still there 3 times. I guess I’m just going to have to delete the listing and relist it (joy of a plus account I don’t mind doing that)
Thanks

Hello!
I’ve had a few like this, from about six months ago.
Random items were appearing in duplicate!
It did concern me at first, but then I realised that if I hid the item both would go into hiding, so assumed that would also happen if one sold.
Saying that though, I do have a card which is on twice, and I renew that one separately, but I’m happy to keep that one in replicate as a card is easier to reproduce than a sewn item.

It’s a folksy quirk :smiley:

Sarah x