Small business Saturday on Breakfast

Did anyone see the interview with one of the bosses of NOTHS this morning?
How come this business is new and gets on the TV and on a high viewing program. It was on Breakfast. He was trying to explain why they charge their 25%. Marketing, community, tools etc. Why couldn’t it be lovely Folksy. But at least it wasn’t the other one! And i didnt think they advertised on the BBC, but that will be a huge boost to their viewing figures now, but he was promoting small business Sat. Let’s hope it will have a knock on affect and boost our views too?

1 Like

Wish I’d seen it, yes, let’s hope it will give us a boost! :slight_smile:

I saw it and immediately got on BBC Breakfast’s FB and Twitter and told them about selling on Folksy! Hopefully they will be considered next when something about handmade and small businesses next comes up on BBC News!

10 Likes

I have Classif fm on quietly in the background - I’m sure I just heard an ad for NOTHS… Will listen a bit more carefully…

You probably have heard a radio ad for NOTHS @RavelloDesigns They normally do one which compliments their TV advert

Yes, I’ve heard it again now. Didn’t realise they advertised on TV as I don’t have a television. Thanks for bringing me up to date :smile:

Guess who just popped up on my Instagram feed!!! They are everywhere!!!