Social media problem

Hi - I wonder if anyone can help me. I’ve made a board on Pinterest called Mulberry Green Stories so that all of my stories are in one place. I can see the board perfectly but no one else can find it when they search for it. Does anyone know why that is?
Also when I post to my Facebook business page it locks the screen so I can’t do anything until I bin the page and start again. This is something that has only just started happening. Anyone know why? Would appreciate any ideas. I’m baffled. Martine

I’ve just searched for your board on pinterest and found it but I did have to select ‘board’ for my search rather than ‘pins’ (which is the default, it can be changed usin the drop down menu that appears next to the search box after you’ve put your search phrase in) and use the full ‘mulberry green stories’ phrase.
Facefart I have no idea about and am loosing patience with.

1 Like

Thanks Sasha - I tried on my husband’s account last night and couldn’t even find it on ‘boards’. Thanks for trying it out for me. Looks as though it might be working now. Much appreciated. The Facebook thing is very recent. When you post the screen now looks different and it posts every time but then locks the page so you can’t do anything else. Weird!

Hi, I found it straight away so have followed you. xx

Oh thanks Claire. It’s really strange - some of the people who read the stories to their children can’t seem to find the board and my husband and a friend both tried and they couldn’t find it either and then others, like yourself find it straight away. Thanks very much for looking and for the follow. Much appreciated x

Discovered this morning that the thing with Facebook is not just me - my husband is having the same problem, but he doesn’t use it very often so I’ve inly just found out.
Since last week, when you post on a business page a big box comes across the bottom of the screen asking who you want to post to. When you click the option, it posts fine but then the screen locks and you can’t do anything else. Is anyone else having th8s problem?