Still no sales :(

@mylittlesewingshed Your share was here - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=328887353929626&set=a.156966937788336.37489.156796784472018&type=1&theater

1 Like

Hi, @mylittlesewingshed. Welcome to Folksy and to the forums. I have to say that I absolutely adore your ā€œSlurpā€ bag and but for the fact that I have no-one I could buy it forā€¦I definitely would.
I canā€™t really add anything to the valuable information people have already shared with you, but I wish you all the very best with your lovely new venture - sales WILL come, it just takes time and hard work.
Liz
x

1 Like

Thatā€™s great ā€¦ thank you! Iā€™m loving the British Crafters Facebook page!

1 Like

I just want to say welcome and how I like your little owl key rings! I have had a good couple of weeks for sales, but sold nothing for a couple of months previous to that and that seems to be how it goes, so donā€™t give up!

Everyone has given you good advice, you can at least rely on support here, so always come back and ask more questions if you need to! I follow British Crafters and pay for a promotion with them every now and then. Dottie makes it so easy and fun. Best of luck with your shop.

Amanda xxx

PS I meant to say that someone gave us a tip a while ago to put a link to your shop in your profile.

2 Likes

Hi Anna. I love your shop and your work. Iā€™ve added your owl messenger bag to our favourite finds, and Iā€™ll post it on Folksyā€™s Facebook page tomorrow morning too. Hopefully that will help people find you and (fingers crossed) lead to your first sale!

4 Likes

Thank you! Everyone is so helpful ā€¦ fingers crossed for that sale soon!

Iā€™m on the homepage! Thank you Camilla! :smiley: :blush:

3 Likes

Your Folksy Facebook share did ok this morning :smile:

1 Like

Wow, up till now Iā€™ve had 182 likes! Thatā€™s amazing and so wonderful to think that itā€™s not all a waste of time ā€¦ thank you for popping it on Facebook, the views on my shop have increased fabulously! :sunny:

1 Like

Remember to get listing some more things to give those viewers more to look at! :smile:

Iā€™m taking photoā€™s as we speak! Itā€™s hard to find the time, isnā€™t it? Iā€™m hoping to get quite a few more things on there today and take advantage of the huge increase in views Iā€™ve had thanks to the advertising Iā€™ve had from Folksy on Facebook and British Crafters! x

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget to update your Meet the Maker bit too. This will give potential buyers a bit of info about you, and may give them added confidence to buy from you.

All done! I wasnā€™t quite sure what to write! I need to borrow a camera before I can put any more items on as the photoā€™s Iā€™d taken werenā€™t quite right! More listings to come soon ā€¦! :wink:

Itā€™s all looking good! Wonā€™t be long before that first sale!

1 Like

Thanks @Textiletreasure ā€¦ fingers crossed!

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:

Hi, I think your shop looks great. I love the banner and the Items you have made look fantastic! So much so that I am about to purchase the cute red owl keyring you have made. Good luck with your shop. X

Thank you @vintagebeach! You have made my day! I will post it to you tomorrow ā€¦ I do hope you like it! x

1 Like

Iā€™ve posted my first sale! Yippee! Thank you @vintagebeach! In my eagerness to post it though, I did wonder if I should have included some sort of receipt!? Is there something I should print from Folksy to include or make up my own receipt?

2 Likes

Hi,You can print a receipt on your Folksy order page (I think) but I just print out the PayPal receipt.

Well done of getting your first sale.

Liz
x

1 Like