Sudden surge of sales :)

I don’t quite know what’s going on here! I sold something to the lovely Sarah this afternoon and since then I’ve had 7 sales! I’ve been on the forum saying how my sales have been pathetic and now this! Thanks so much to everyone who’s helped me out with promotion! I hope this marks an upturn for all of us :slight_smile:

23 Likes

that’s fantastic! . I hope it continues for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of your lovely items was featured in this weeks Folksy email that went out this evening! Congratulations!!!

Here’s the web version of the email (hope this link works) http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=3d1c6a149b4d82013b3fd0b15&id=70a20055f2&e=b07969613b

Natalie
xx

1 Like

Good news! I’m sure I spotted one of your pieces in the latest Folksy email :wink:

1 Like

That’s good news, not surprised though, your jewellery is lovely.

1 Like

Hay well done Im in the same boat too haven’t had a sale since august now had three on here in a week not complaining at all :grin: very happy

4 Likes

That’s so funny! I got the email, but I didn’t look at it! Thanks for letting me know and thanks to Folksy! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well done all, it must be catching! I had a sale of several items this morning! :grin:

4 Likes

Brilliant! Well done! Of course I will believe it was your inclusion in our shopping evening at British Crafters & the tweeting I did for you last night :wink: What a difference 24 hours makes!

4 Likes

Just had another! I’m going to be busy packing and posting in the morning :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, Susan! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done on lots of sales. It’s definitely picking up so fingers crossed that lots of people are buying handmade this year :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve also had a sudden flurry of sales on Folksy and the other side too. Things are looking up hopefully for everyone.

5 Likes

Well done, that is really exciting!! hope it long continues for you as your work is simply beautiful and deserves to be worn or looked at.

1 Like

Another 2 sales overnight! And my views shot up to over 400 yesterday, with 229 being for the trinket box that was featured in the newsletter! :slight_smile: We all need a turn at being featured in the newsletter :slight_smile:
Now I have to get down to making some more moon-gazing hares…

8 Likes

Very well done Christine! :smile:
I saw you in the newsletter too…your wee trinket box & goodies are stunning! x

1 Like

As usual, i’m being slow to catch on - how do we receive the Folksy email/newsletter!
Very pleased you’ve had a surge in sales Christine - your shop is lovely, so well-deserved!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done - your work is amazing, so I’m not surprised that you have got so many sales. Being in a gift guide does help to get seen though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t actually remember how I signed up to the email. Perhaps someone else can advise?

1 Like

Your shop is beautiful, please don’t get disheartened, I normally see your lovely things in my favourite sellers list, but only saw the fab little cat for my sister after I clicked and browsed your shop. Well done, you got this!

1 Like