Suggestions for our new Wedding Favours guide please!

We’re searching for items to fit into a new guide for brides and grooms looking for wedding favours - it’s a huge market and we want to ensure that people find the best we have to offer!

Do you have an item that fits this guide perfectly? Let us know about it by adding the link.
Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of items…if you don’t mind a tiny bit of watermark showing on the side…

Knitted favor bags…

And knitted strawberries that can be used as fillers…

And small hearts…

We have a number of wedding favours, from spices to honey to teas in little glass jars. The teas are the most popular:

1 Like

Wooden hand crafted love heart key rings can be used as favours

1 Like

How about a set of button fridge magnets to everyone, in the wedding colour scheme:)

Children’s Wedding Favours…The kit comes with bride and groom peg dolls, bouquet of flowers, veil for bride, and colouring crayons for drawing in the faces. I have 3 different styles of brides, and also single brides, and groom sets as well…
https://folksy.com/items/6636124-Children-s-Wedding-Doll-Kit-Wedding-Favours-Craft-Kit

1 Like

Hi ,

I have my latest addition, which is a Red Hear Coin Purse from Tibor Artisan Leather. Made of a very solid sole leather. A perfect present for any occasion where a bit of a heart is involved.

1 Like

I make hand stamped wine glass charms. Any message can be added to the aluminium disc and I offer to match the bead colour to the bridal theme colours.

1 Like

Decorated pegs; enough different uses to ensure they are appropriate for everyone! (:

I’ve got some pretty bits and bobs that several people have bought for wedding favours in the past…

J xxxx

Hi I have some Valencia linen Alphabet cushions which make the perfect personalised wedding gifts.

Good evening. We offer bespoke handmade cupcake soaps. They come in perfect little cupcake boxes with the choice of ribbons to match the couples wedding colour . You can find out more about us on

Pepe & Ty - A jewellery brand built around the philosophy of giving women the opportunity to own fine unique handcrafted jewellery.

Pepe & Ty provides jewellery to suit every occasion whether it be a statement piece for that special event, a symbolic design for your engagement, anniversary or celebration or simply a stunning fashion piece that makes you look and feel fabulous. All of our work and creations are handcrafted and made by us with joy in our workshop.

Hello!
I’m just starting out on Folksy and only opened my shop yesterday! :open_mouth:
Launching headlong into this, I thought I’d add my ‘Wish bracelets’ to the selection. I am more than happy to customise the cards with the names of the bride and groom, or a special mesage of the couples choice.

I make custom soap favours, co-ordinated to the Bride and Groom’s colour scheme, tagged with their wedding day and any special message. I’m also working on some bath salt shots in test tubes with cork stoppers but so early, I’ve no pics as yet. Hope this is what you’re looking for :wink:

These have been really popular as wedding favours, as well as coordinating bird shaped ones.

https://folksy.com/items/6554569-Custom-Made-wooden-Mini-Tags-Gift-wedding-favour-or-Business I have these which can be personalised to anything you like and I also make wedding cake toppers and other gifts suitable for weddings :slight_smile:

Maybe these would fit in nicely, from our wedding stationery range…

I had a bride request five of these ‘Little Works of Art’ Rowena Robin lavender bags for her wedding a few weeks ago. I’m an artist who digitally prints original artwork images onto really soft cotton and each one has a generous helping of Yorkshire lavender. I now have 39 designs, all handmade by me on my vintage sewing machine.