Swapping thread 2019

Thank You so much for an amazing first swap Mel @aquilacrafts - I love the tool belt and little fairy so much! It was supposed to be for my Mum for Christmas but now I don’t know if I can part with it…lol!

4 Likes

The pleasure was ALL mine Sarah @thedotterypotter when I opened these little cuties. Thanks so much x

4 Likes

What an absolute treat! Noel Edmunds would be proud (Swapshop!) @aquilacrafts You have made me feel like the Queen…with a second Birthday. Thanks all- Really lovely idea xxx

3 Likes

Look what the postman just delivered in time for my cuppa…

I absolutely love it, thank you Michelle @missc71

3 Likes

Oh Mel- honestly, WHAT A TREAT! And don’t think I didn’t notice my cheeky extra! She is just gorgeous and shall be known as “Hilda” in the house of MCPots18. Happiest of Thursdays to you and thanks again x

1 Like

That looks like “Hilda” see below x

1 Like

Hilda is a great name :joy:

2 Likes

Hehe Hilda :slight_smile: Yes, I’ve got a Hilda too!

1 Like

Faye @UnravelandUnwind - I’ve messaged you - your message ended up in my spam folder!

1 Like

I’ve seen it, and replied (hopefully)

Hi, late to the game, but I would be very interested in being included! I have participated in past swapping threads and have loved doing it.
https://folksy.com/shops/NOfkantsCurios

Natalie x

1 Like

I’m always open for swaps :slight_smile: my shop is https://folksy.com/shops/AlicrySky

1 Like

Hi Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and @AlicrySky - welcome to the swapping thread. I will add you to the list :slight_smile: It will be on the 2nd post but I can get Folksy admin to update the first post for me next week (I can’t edit it myself as it’s over 30 days old!)

2 Likes

Faye @UnravelandUnwind - I’m so sorry, I never managed to get to the Post Office yesterday. I had my Christmas order album launch day on Facebook and I just got bogged down making sure it was all launched on time! Your swap will be in the post today 1st class xx

No worries Sarah, there’s plenty of time :blush:

1 Like

Sarah @thedotterypotter - thank you so much for the swap. It’s perfect. And the little button is the cutest thing ever. I had never thought to put a little extra something into a parcel. It’s a lovely idea.
Thank you again :blush:

1 Like

Mel @aquilacrafts would you be interested in anything in my shop, as I would love one of your tool belts?

Don’t be worried about offending me if you would rather not swap.

Natalie x

Hi Natalie, I’d love to. Will have a good look through your shop this evening, thanks x

Have messaged you x

Sorry can’t seem to find a message from you.

XxxX