Thinking of selling chritmas cards

Can anyone tell me which software I would get to make cards. I does any exist that I can download for free and it wont effect my computer. I want to do photos and text together any help would be appreciated.

Puzzled by your question. Do you make cards of any sort at the moment ? Are you planning to use your own designs ? Or were you just thinking of downloading free stock designs and printing them off ?

Hello, thanks for your reply. I want to know which computer software is suitable for making Christmas cards. I am a complete beginner would like to download photos and add text to it, I know photoshop is available but it is quite expensive. I am looking to make my own designs so I can print them off.

Jackie I really can’t help on software but there is surely some photo editing software already somewhere on your pc. You say Download photos so do you mean you plan to find photos online , download them and then edit them to add text ? If that is what you mean then do please be careful that any photos you use are free to use especially if you are then selling them. There are a lot which are not and others which have strict copyright.

Hello

Thanks for your help and informing me about copyright .

Kind regards

Jackie