Tmg2554.cafe24.com

Checking my stats recently I have lots of Item views from tmg2554.cafe24.com.
Has anyone else?
As far as I can see, cafe24.com is a retail platform, so presumably tmg2554 is an outlet using it, but the site’s all in Eastern characters and wants me to log in so no,no,no…
I suppose as long as the visits are coming through to my shop in Folksy, I don’t need to worry too much.

2 Likes

Hello Helen

I have been getting this as well. I had a quick look to see what it was. Still not sure.

it might be a wise move to do a google image search for your items to make sure they are not copied and “sold” there in my opinion. And probably keep an eye on it to be on the safe side.

It says it’s Korean !
What is Cafe24 in Korea?

Image result for ttmg2554.cafe24

With its 2.0 million K-Style online shopping store brands and owners, Cafe24 is at the head of bringing Korean fashion, beauty and more to global markets through online exports.

Think we need to keep an eye on it for copying !

I’ve also been getting views, done image searches on several of my items haven’t found anything yet.

I’ve tried a few searches and can’t see anything. I’m not sure what I could do about it if I did. Nice to know I’m not alone though.

1 Like

Not sure if this is possible, but it may be that it can reported but not sure about Google. If you put the link into Google Search it definitely comes up as being oriental site but it’s their Login Page!. If your shop is linked to Instagram then I know you can block from there and report as spam platform and they will deal with it too. And of course letting Folksy admin and the sellers know means that we can keep and eye on it too. Thanks for posting.

Yes, same here.