Too many products?

I would like a little advice please. I’ve been a seller on Folksy for a number of years now and virtually every time I make something new I list it. I started off with coin purses, then increased my range to makeup bags, totes, tablet covers etc.
I’m wondering now if I have too many product lines on offer and need to scale back. What are your opinions oelase? Is there such a thing as too much choice?

If you have a product line that isn’t selling or looks out of place in your shop then you might want to consider removing it. However having looked in your shop no product line looks out of place and it is all well organised so that people can find what they want so I think you’re fine with the number of products you have.
Sasha

Hi Sandra,

Your shop is lovely and you can never have too much choice. You have had many sales so you have got it just right I would say.

I agree with others, nothing wrong with your shop! You have made some beautiful and unusual things. You are putting me to shame, I must get on and add some more items to my shop!

You have a super shop with a lovely selection of items, I don’t think you have too many product lines - it’s good to have lots of choice and must help with getting found in search too.

Thank you all for your kind words. I thought maybe too much to trawl through was putting people off buying.

I may remove some items that don’t seem to sell on here x

I think your shop looks great, lots for people to choose from. :slight_smile: