Folksy Ltd

Upload images all at once?

(olleypottery) #1

Hiya, is it poss to upload a number of images at the same time (like select two or more images to upload?). so far I can only seem to do it one at a time (which means lots of scrolling in my Mac’s image bank to keep getting back to the same place).

(Sasha Garrett) #2

In theory you can upload more than one at the same time but in practice the image server falls over so its better to do them 1 at a time. Could you copy all the photos you need for the current batch of listings that you are writing into a folder on your desk top thus saving you having to hunting in a photo library?

(olleypottery) #3

Thanks Sasha that is a good idea, I will try to split the photos into folders - prob make it easier all round :slight_smile:

(Kim Blythe) #4

I have a ‘Folksy’ folder, that is then split in to ‘Bags’, ‘Home’, Purses etc. and I also have one called ‘Editing’ which I put all my new photos’s in that need editing…I keep them in there until I have listed the items so that they are all in the same place. I move them to the relevant folder once I have listed them…
Hope that helps…
Kim