Variations - Quantity of Colour Options

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an option for different quantity amounts of stock when using the variations option?
I found the drop down option where you can add colour options but it cannot see anywhere where I can enter the quantity of stock of each colour

So for example, I have two different colours of an item, but only 1 of one colour and 3 of the other colour. Please can you point me in the right direction of how to list these?

Thanks

I don’t think there is as must admit I would have used it. It seems geared to made to order and in the colour way you want etc.

I would love to have colour/design options with qty against each item.

Thanks for your reply @Caroleecrafts. Ah that’s such a shame, it would be a great feature. And would make things a lot easier to list. Especially when it’s best not to just cope and paste item descriptions.

1 Like

I agree. This would be massively useful because at the moment I have 10 of the same item but only 1 of each colour. I can’t list as 10 items available as a customer might buy more than 1 of the same colour and if I list as 1 item then a customer can only buy 1 of the item even if they want 3 different colours. The only way I can see is to list each item separately which is going to take a long time.

If anyone hears if this is going to change please post!

What I did in a similar situation, was to put my colours on the variation along with how many there are in stock. Something like this:

1. Black (1 in stock)
  2. White (3 in stock)
  3. Blue (2 in stock)
    This meant I had the total amount available for the listing, and when something was sold, I would change the amount on the variation.
    It will not prevent a customer not to buy more if they don’t read it properly though, so be careful with that. Maybe adding on your description as well, that there is 1 in stock of the available colours, would help…
1 Like