We all love to get a parcel in the post but what items

really excite you the most?

I’m looking forward to a big order of underglazes - I’ve been wanting them for so long and the other day I just decided to go for it! I can’t wait to try them out and I’m thinking about all the future projects that I can use them on.

I also love getting parcels from fellow Folksy sellers - I love the way that you are all so thoughtful with the packaging and presentation.

Non crafty stuff that I look forward to are boxes of Lush products! I’ve been a tester with them for years (I used to work there for a few years too) and I still really enjoy testing the products and writing reviews.

It has to be fabric particularly if it’s some special fabric that will probably sit in my stash for months before I have the courage to cut it!:rofl:
Also, I love a delivery of a new sewing machine…but that doesn’t happen very often!

Anything from my mum - its either (hand knitted) socks or chocolate.

1 Like

A box of new coloured pencils does it for me! Though chocolates run them a close second - but don’t last as long for some reason…

1 Like

Accetate with snow on, also bubble wrap.

New shapes of beads and any gemstones.

A surprise - nothing quite like receiving a parcel you are not expecting whatever the contents. Next to that its got to be fibres of any genre - cant get enough of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fabric and wool - nothing better! :blush:

1 Like

New type of card and paper for me, then I have to find out just how well it will print :slight_smile:

For non crafty stuff just has to be earrings.

I love to receive wool followed by a good book. Summer is the only time I am not knitting as much so I enjoy buying and doing my nails with different stamps and nail art stencils.