Folksy Ltd

👋 Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

Welcome Wendy- wishing for you more time in 2021! :crossed_fingers:

Hi Donna, welcome to Folksy, really friendly makers’ community over here!

Best wishes,

Annie

1 Like

Hi, just started on FOLKSY today, I make English bull terrier sculptures, any other Bull Terrier sellers out there ? Best wishes to all , J x

thank you x

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I am new to Folksy and made my first sale yesterday (OK it was to my mum and dad but at least it is a start!). I draw and paint and make things out of leather and wood. I plan to donate a percentage of my profits to charity in memory of my three year old son Wilfred who died of cancer last year.

I am really looking forward to being part of this community and getting to know people better. There are so many amazingly creative people on here and it is very scary and overwhelming (but also exciting) getting started. By the way, does anyone else hate doing the photos for their shop? It took me AGES!

Jen and the Beartree x

Hello, I’m Linda and I’m new here. I make handmade jewellery. Here I will sell my chainmail jewellery.
Hopefully we meet soon.
Linda

Hello

Just a little about myself and why I joined Folksy.
I was taught to knit by my Mum and Grandmother when I was about 5 years old. My first major project was a round neck jumper knitted in pillar box red double knitting wool for my knitting badge at Brownies. I used to go to the wool shop every week to buy an ounce of wool to complete my jumper.
I have always had a great passion for knitting and find it a relaxing and enjoyable pastime.
I have knitted all sorts of things from picture jumpers to baby garments when my children were small. I do particularly like knitting baby gifts and presents as most of my family and friends will tell you.

I decided to join Folksy as part of my preparation for retirement that will allow me to enjoy my hobby and hopefully generate some income to top up my pension.
I hope you like what you see. Please have a browse and contact me via Folksy not only for orders although that would be good but also with comments both good and bad so I can understand what customers want to buy.
I look forward to hearing from you all.

Hi to all crafters and creatives , My name is Julie but Nootie is a name often used , I have been sewing and creating all my life it’s like breathing , what I haven’t been doing is anything techy , so all this computer stuff is very scary , I have no clue so I can only say I will perhaps with a bit of help learn as I go along . My first attempt at posting was left unfinished , I realised having two solitary Christmas stockings in my ‘shop’ was not going to generate much if any interest so thank you for the someone who pressed the like button, like all things in life stuff happens and unfortunately it did , in brief I had a heart attack , so it’s taken up to now to get on with things, My aim is to add to my shop within the next few weeks with what I already have and hopefully some new additions .
All I can add is stay safe and happy crafting

We are Handmade by Lizzie and we make natural soaps and lotions, along with hand poured soy wax candles.

https://folksy.com/shops/handmadebylizzie