👋 Welcome to the Folksy Forums (Read Me)! Introduce yourself here :)

hello everyone I have just joined and posted my first item, this si all new to me but very exciting and I am looking forward to posting more stuff and eventually getting my first sale and also finding my way around any tips welcome thanks from Mark at Stickcraft

Hi!
My name is Amanda and I started my shop a while ago, but I recently did a “refurb” and I just discovered the forums.
I am mainly a dot artist, but I love all kinds of art and love experimenting with new things.
It’s nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Welcome Amanda, I’m new to Folksy and found the Forum space a really supportive community :kissing_heart:

Thank you, it does seem very supportive and lovely :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi sianfolksy where would I learn how to add photos of similar style and same price as the one I have already placed? Do i have to fill out the decrition forms again? Thank you

Hello and I’ve just joined the basic Folksy site and listed three framed illustrations I’ve done.
I really don’t know who I’m reaching here or how things work (and I feel a bit of a fraud as I’m not actually making a craft item that is tangible like jewellery or leather shoes or something) but anyway I’m just pressing buttons and seeing what’s what.
Hopefully you might look at what I’ve done and accept me!
I don’t even know how to point this message to my store, but there you go… maybe it does so automatically.
Thanks a lot,
Nick at
Don’t Tell Fred

Hi!!
I am new to Folksy! I am a self-taught artist mainly working in acrylics. From my originals I make gifts featuring my art and am always working on new ideas!! I live and work in the highlands of Scotland and have a “real” job but would love to build up Haggisartz so I could paint full time!!
I would love any comments (good or bad :roll_eyes:) on my shop!
Graham

Morning all, I just opened my shop last night so feeling a little lost and lonely. I sell a different selection of hand made crafts. My favourite being polymer clay pendant necklaces, but also hand knitted items. Please take a look at my shop and your never know possibly make a purchase. Keep safe everyone

Hi all, I am very new to the world of Folksy, I am an artist who has been trying to find ways of selling my work on a decent platform. Folksy looks like exactly the place to be and great to see everyones work on here so far. Feel free to browse through if you get chance and all advice is very welcome. Thanks, Ants.

Hi everyone!
I’m Victoria, I’m new to Folksy, and I own Chibinendo Art. I create totems of happiness called chibimonsters: quirky figurines of characters dressed in colourful and spotted dinosaur costumes.
Feel free to check my shop or leave any comments!

Hi all!
My name is Kseniya and I have opened my Folksy shop a couple of months ago, slowly adding more listings and figuring things out! I am a knitter, and am mainly making accessories, have added mainly beanies, but have some other stock to post as well. Feel free to step by and say hello. :slight_smile:

Hello!
I’m new here, I’ve been lurking on Folksy for a while with just a few items, but I’m now in the process of putting quite a bit of work in my shop. I make fused glass and textile art, shop is Blue Design Shed. Please “pop by” and have a look and any feedback bad or good is most welcome.
Thanks,
Bex
:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi
I am Marie from @KershawsBespokeGifts I have had a Folksy shop for a while but just started to add and update. Hope you all have lots of success!

:blush:

Hallo! I’ve had my Little Shop here for about a month. I had my first non family or.friend sale yesterday!! Woo hoo! Looking forward to lots more :crossed_fingers:
I make book sleeves mainly but do love to throw some glitter about too :smiley:
I would love you to have a look in my Little Shop Of Hurrahs. Looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting as I go!

2 Likes

Hello - I’m Emma!
I’m a qualified naturopath & medical herbalist, and have just started selling hand blended herbal teas for health and well-being.
Now that winter is on it’s way, it is the perfect time to put the kettle on, cosy up, & drink tea - a simple & gentle way to adopt some self care into your day…
https://folksy.com/shops/ReplenishHerbalTeas

Hi, I’m Wendy snd about 6 months ago I registered my shop - Nanny’s Little Monkeys. It’s only now that I have started to upload items, life seemed to get in the way.
I make and sell clothes for babies snd young children.
I only have a few items listed at the moment, but will be adding some each day.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m brand new to Folksy. I make stained glass and am based near Edinburgh. I tried to set up a Facebook shop but it’s impossibly complicated so I looked around for alternatives and found Folksy :slight_smile: Any feedback, hints and tips most welcome. Karen

Stained glass mountain

3 Likes

Hi there Everyone, New to Folksy as of yesterday !
Loving the site and hoping this will be a new and exciting direction for my creativity. We are a couple of Kiwi Steampunkers now settled in Blackpool.
I look forward to any and all constructive critique going forward, quite envious of so many of your talents…there is so much beautiful work here.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m delighted to join you all on Folksy. Just getting my shop up and running. It’s definitely a work in progress! Please feel free to visit me: Susan Betty Art. Any tips gratefully received. I won’t be offended if you want to give some constructive critique as it’s all very new to me. I’ve heard great things about how supportive you all are and I’m excited to be part of it. I’m having some difficulty loading pictures tonight. The system doesn’t like me for some reason so I’m going to call it quits and try again tomorrow. I hope you are all well and enjoying your arts and crafts. Best wishes, Susan X

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Donna…just finished setting up my shop, after using the transfer over from Etsy. Please have a look, hope you like :slight_smile: xxx

1 Like