Folksy Ltd

Well, that's a first

(Jenny Baxter) #1

Yesterday afternoon, I listed a new item and by the evening it had sold! That has to be my fastest sale yet… and one step closer to my first high five :smiley: I’m sure it’s a regular occurrence for some of you, but it’s an encouragement for me.

(Sasha Garrett) #2

Its happened to me once and with a product that had driven me to tears trying to photograph it. Its a great feeling isn’t it.

(Jenny Baxter) #3

Yes, it is. I’m sure yours made the extra effort seem worthwhile too.

(bluebellwoodturning) #4

Hi my very first sale was within 3 hrs and I can’t keep my Christmas Tree and snowman sets pn for long at all. My first job was as a diamond miller and you have some lovely things in your shop nice to see craftsmanship at work.
Mel

(Joy Salt) #5

I think it must have been this lovely thing :slight_smile: https://folksy.com/items/6771888-Oxidised-Silver-Anticlastic-Bangle-with-Hammered-Texture
Not surprised you sold it.
Wonder if your customer saw it on your Facebook post ?

(Joy Salt) #6

Well I could absolutely not resist that snowman so don’t know how long ago you listed it but it’s mine now ! xxxx

(Jenny Baxter) #7

Thank you, Mel. I have seen some lovely things in your shop too. An uncle of mine used to do woodturning, so I certainly appreciate some of what’s involved. I love how the wood influences the end result but with your own creativity… Teamwork!

(Jenny Baxter) #8

Thanks, Joy. Indeed, it was! I’d like to think my Fb page would lead someone to my shop, but Fb does seem to be a long, slow haul. Either way, am grateful!

(Helen Healey) #9

That’s brilliant! :smile: The best I’ve managed is within a few days of listing and that was this week so I’m chuffed with that.