What does this mean on Facebook

I asked hubby and he didn’t seem interested so I just went straight into it and managed without his help.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this @PaulinesCrafts I wondered what it was, but just ignored it, thinking it was FB just trying to get us to pay for ads again. Just set mine up too, very easy to do.

Thanks again :kissing_heart:

Natalie xx

2 Likes

Your welcome, glad I was of some help. Just waiting for the sales now. I’ve linked mine to my own website but if no sales come in then I may consider changing the link elsewhere.

2 Likes

Obviously Facebook will try a stiff us at some point in the future for the facility.

Maybe, but use it and abuse it until that time comes.

I hadn’t noticed it either. I’m going over now to have a look. Martine x

I don’t seem to have one and my page looks different to yours Pauline. Do you know why? My page is Maisy Muffin rag dolls. Martine x

YEY! hadn’t noticed that. Just set mine up too, how exciting!

Is this your page.
No you haven’t, but like some are saying they haven’t either but maybe yours will come soon. By the way I’ve liked this page so I hope its yours.

It is mine. Thank you very much Pauline. I’ll like yours back. Martine x

1 Like

Silly me. I just realised that I’d already liked you. Anyway, thanks for bringing it to my notice. I’ll be watching out for that.

1 Like

So happy this topic was posted. I’d noticed it on my Facebook but not explored it further til reading this. Its activated now. Thanks all x

2 Likes

Hey people I have noticed this on my facebook but what do I need to type in to get people to see my shop. I don’t have a clue how to do it but I really would like it if people could help. Amecrystdesigns.

Thanks very much Pauline, I’ve now got a button too. :slight_smile: :smile:

You just need to type in the url for your shop eg mine is www.folksy.com/shops/fantoosh

Even better copy and paste it.

3 Likes

Brilliant, thank you. Now got this on my page

You should be able to see how many people have used it to click through to your site. I found this on the FB Q&A section, but it doesn’t seem to be working yet - maybe because I’m the only person who’s clicked through!

"How can I see how many people have clicked my call-to-action button?

There are two ways to see how many people have clicked your Page’s call-to-action button:

Hover over your Page’s call-to-action button and then hover over See Insights to see how many clicks it’s received in the past seven days.
Go to This week on the right side of your Page and then look under CTA clicks to see how many people have clicked your call to action that week."

I now want to add another Call to Action Button so that I can add a ‘Sign Up to Newsletter’ button but can’t find a way of doing that

Your welcome @JOYSofGLASS.

My button seems to have disappeared again. It was there this morning and now it’s gone :cold_sweat:

That’s strange. Not sure why that is, mine is still there and I’ve edited it to link to my M–I shop instead of my website.