What to charge for gift wrapping and boxes?

I’m thinking of offering as an extra for my greeting cards , to provide a box with tissue paper,ribbon and personalised gift tag for front of box. I have worked out cost of my materials but not sure how much extra to charge. Not sure if good idea as will need to watch sizes for posting.
Any advice?

I would worry that it would make a single card too expensive for many people.
By the time you add a gift box and decorative wrapping to the card it will surely push postage up to parcel rate, which is a lot to pay for a single card.

Sarah x

thank you stevie I’m finding it hard to come up with a price that isnt too expensive. Will do some more research to see what other people ask

Exactly Sarah, I have been asked quite a few times for a boxed card so thought it might be an idea to offer this service. I dont want my customers to think that a box is included in price of card but as an optional extra. I have ordered a few boxes to experiment with to see what postage bracket it is going to come under.

that is an option stevie but I think I would like to do the nice bit and wrap card in tissue paper and add a bow etc! I’ve just received some boxes but will need to look again they are very flimsy . thank you for your idea