Whats your favourite item in your own shop?

I really like how this bracelet turned out, making a feature of the larger beads.

1 Like

Love this flamingo fabric, so have picked this handy drawstring wash bag as my favourite…

This is mine, I love pomegranates, although it does need to be photographed again on a good day, as it’s out of focus, who’s going to spend lots of money on a badly photographed work of art?

8 Likes

Another favourite

My new favourite is this Russian doll stacking bag set

1 Like

My current favourite is this print - the original watercolour has just been accepted into an exhibition at the Southampton City Art Gallery, so I am very happy!

1 Like

I adore all of my items, but this one is definitely my favourite :relaxed: I just really adore blue & silver colours!

My favourite thing tends to be the last thing I’ve made, but I do particularly love the colour and sheen of the silk on this corset, and it was my first attempt at flossing (embroidery on the boning channels) which I loved doing.
https://folksy.com/items/7071294-Shell-Pink-Silk-Dupion-and-Cream-Lace-Underbust-Corset

2 Likes

This is my favourite card at the moment, these snowdrops are out in my garden now and they originally came from my Mum and Dads garden 43 yrs ago!!

My favourite? Coffee :smiley: I love coffee and I made these coffee cups. I got my own pair aswell.

This one…currently! :wink:

2 Likes

Today, my favourite is this card:

1 Like

At the moment it is this card… my embroideries may start off as a good drawing and the they change while sewing but this one worked out how I wanted!!!

1 Like

This is my favourite necklace at the moment. The yellow and white beads I have had for a while but didn’t think to combine them until a few days ago. I think they really work well together.

1 Like

I was quite pleased with how this needle case turned out.

1 Like

Hi

It’s just got to be this card:-

Thanks
SallyAnn

1 Like

My Limited Edition Lino Prints.