Which items sell best at this time of year in your shop?

Just wondering which items are selling well in your shops at the moment…

It is a bit quiet in my shop at the moment so can’t really say what is selling well at this time of year. I use the quiet time to design more tea cosies, and stock up for the Christmas time - i am hoping that i do well this year as i did last Christmas. So happy to think that lots of tea drinkers got a unique tea cosy for a gift :smile:

2 Likes

Its abit like the Mary Celeste in my shop too at the moment :wink:
I’m positively using the time to stock up my shop with plenty of goodies for the Xmas stampede (I do hope so)
I’m trying a few Halloween items too to see how it pans out.

Karen :grinning:

2 Likes

It is a little quiet but I expect everyone is enjoying the summer. I agree with the others I use the time to work on new ideas and am trying to stock up for Christmas as I never seem to have enough ready
Gill x

1 Like

It is quiet at the moment but a few weeks ago these cards were quite popular :smile:

2 Likes

At the moment it seems to be earrings but on the whole it’s the hare doorstops I make, which seem to sell well during the spring and summer, although I haven’t had any in the shop recently, it’s been a bit hot to hold a needle :smile:

2 Likes

My shop doesn’t seem to follow a seasonal pattern, but tattoos are doing well at the mo!:

1 Like

Fairly new to Folksy and have not had a sale yet, though I haven’t uploaded many items either! I’ve had sales via Facebook though, drawstring sunglasses pouches and bags recently x

1 Like

I’m using this time to try new ideas and add more listings, as my items are all one offs from children’s drawings it’s hard to get an idea of what sells when.

2 Likes

It’s a little quiet over here too however I seem to have booked three craft fairs during August. How did that happen?! I too am beginning the plans for the Christmas run…!