Who is making Christmas gifts?

I don’t mean the ones we sell, I mean for your family and friends. I’ve made this diary for a family member, and just thinking I’m lucky that everyone I give to loves to receive handmade!

3 Likes

I’m making matching scarves and mitts as pressie for the girls in my family.

2 Likes

Already done and the cards. Two mini Christmas tree quilts with lights. Bought for some members as they do not appreciate handmade.

Love the diary and think they will be delighted.

1 Like

That is the plan…only I haven’t started yet!:grimacing:

1 Like

Aww the diary is fab @plumporridge - I’m sure that will be well received.

My Mum & Nan are building up quite a collection of jewellery now!! Luckily they are magpies like me, & are very used to getting handmade presents :rofl: My niece & nephews all have a personalised star (they are the ones I used in my listing photos - two birds & all that!)
The gents in my family are really not jewellery types (even blokey stuff) so I’ll be getting them things handmade by someone else. I’m determined to not spend any money with Amazon or Boots this year!

3 Likes

I make a hanging decoration every year for my grandson, always something he’s interested in and usually the subject matter is at his request, I’ve done Spiderman, Minecraft,Dr Who, etc, I haven’t painted this years one yet, that’s one of my jobs for this week.

2 Likes

I’ve been busy this morning making leather key fobs for the men of our family. Leather came from my old sofa. I’m thinking about making a couple for my shop, what do you think?

1 Like

Total mystery to me what blokes like! :grin:

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I think they say much the same about us!

1 Like