Whoop Whoop - 400 sales

Waheeyyy! Am unfeasibly excited to finally finally finally hit the big 400 sales. 5 years it’s taken, and many a time I thought of giving up. On reflection, I think I got demoralised because the items I painstakingly made that required talent/skill weren’t the items that were selling, but at the end of the day, a sales a sale so once I got my head round that, things improved. I also love the fact that people keep messaging me, saying that my shop made them laugh out loud - I do so love to provide a public service!!!
To everyone who has bought from me, many thanks, and I wish you all a hugely prosperous next couple of months with your sales xxxxx Nat aka Mungbean

9 Likes

Congratulations! Well deserved. Here’s to the next 400!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Well done, congratulations! :slight_smile:

Well done! I see it is a 403 now. You could spend a lot of time in your shop being amused!

Many congratulations Nat, I love your shop it’s such fun, I’m earmarking some to add into family Christmas pressie.
Lynn x :grinning:

Congratulations, that’s fantastic news :slight_smile:

Congratulations, that a fantastic achievement. Good luck for even more sales as your shop is so uplifting.

Congratulations that’s brilliant news. :tada:

Well done Nat, just been to your shop and will agree some of your items have made me giggle. Heres to the next 400 :fireworks::tada::fireworks:

Whoop Whoop!! Congratulations, here’s to the next 400! :champagne:

Congratulations! You are multi talented in making your puppets, the cards, the magnets and everything else! I especially like the teacher gifts. :slight_smile:

Well done Natalie and hope for many more for you .

Awww - thanks everybody. I am feeling all warm and fuzzy now!!!

That’s amazing Congratulations :tada::tada::tada:
Di

Congratulations Natalie! I’ve just looked at your shop, and it’s made me laugh out loud! Particularly like the Watership Down Card! Best of luck with more sales, and I’m sure you’ll make 1,000 in super quick time!

WOW!!! well done Nat :smile: x

Well done :slight_smile:

heh heh heh heh :laughing::laughing: :laughing:
oh my some seriously funny things in there
congratulations :thumbsup:
lovely to hear someone doing so well
there’s hope for me yet - mebbies :worried: :blush:

D