Who's on Instagram

Looks like I was following a few of you already but added lots more! Here’s my instagram

https://www.instagram.com/mountainofdots/

3 Likes

Hi all

You can find me on Instagram, surprisingly @scruffybobswoodshack

:+1::+1:

3 Likes

on instagram, i follow for crafts, but i post food lol and landscape and wildlife

1 Like

I’m on Instagram here’s the link to my profile x
(https://www.instagram.com/hay_sheen/)

2 Likes
1 Like

following you now @HaySheen

1 Like

Just popped in to follow any that I’m not already following. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all. Just popped in to follow a few more talented people!

2 Likes

I am

1 Like

That’s good to know. I normally use Firefox, so I’ll need to investigate further, although I do have chrome on my PC too. I’ve been adding photos from the PC to Google photos so that I can then find them on my phone/tablet.

1 Like

Should have added I’m on IG as @ ianbertramUK

1 Like

@thegreetingscardshop. (SallyAnn Ling) Will follow you all now.

Thanks
SallyAnn

1 Like

Didn’t work for me either. I got the responsive layout but nothing that allowed me to post. There’s a similar option in Firefox but that was the sae.

1 Like

I posted my personal Insta account before but now have one just for my crochet. Find me at www.instagram.com/crochetshaz

1 Like

I’m very new here, but I have an instagram account and I’ll be looking up the #folksyseller tags thanks to this thread! I didn’t know about those, so I’ll start using them too!
Hope to see some of you over there and this is me:

3 Likes

Hi there I am very new as well, and do i wish there was a dummies guide to all of this for someone like me.
I liked your page and followed on Instagram.
All i can say for me baby steps

3 Likes

Hi, I’m on Instagram too. People say you’re supposed to post at least once a day but I just don’t have enough content for that! I only post about once a week and the odd story. I think I’m already following some of you. If anybody’s interested I’m at www.instagram.com/aamjewellery

5 Likes

Added you too! I wish there was something to make these forums slightly more comprehensible too, but I haven’t found anything yet sadly! I get lost in here very easily!

1 Like

Me too. Don’t worry we will muddle through. X

1 Like

find me on Instagram:

Thank you xx

P.S. have done some follows on Instagram of some of you and will visit again to do some more

1 Like