Who's on Instagram

Thanks for this kind thought to follow other makers @DaBeezNeez . I just found the thread and have followed as many as I can find on Instagramm and had a lovely time looking at everyone’s pictures.

Anne xx

2 Likes

Working on improving social media today as I’m shortly going to be changing from just selling supplies to selling my beadwork as well.
So anyway I’ve just joined instagram (although I really have no idea what I’m doing as I’m not very good with a phone) and next to read through this thread for advice and to follow other makers.

2 Likes

this me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My instagram page :yarn::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Lark and Bracken, Welcome to Folksy. I have only been here a year and am just getting to grips with things! Just checked out your IG feed, really interesting images :blush: Have followed you, feel free to check out my shop, I’m also on Instagram x

1 Like

Hi Tanya, just checked out your Instagram and now following. You have some lovely pieces, I do enjoy seeing abstract artworks. My shop is primarily artworks, with a few crafts, do need to add more soon! I am also on Instagram, so feel free to check out my feed. Best of luck for your shop x

1 Like

Following you as well. You are so talented

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

All welcome!

I don’t think I make the most of Instagram. I’m hoping to change that.

Beautiful pics☺

I have took the plunge with instagram as it seems to be one of the few ways to promote your shop afetr doing all the usual SEO, tags etc.

https://www.instagram.com/streetsanta/

1 Like

Hey!
Brand new to this!
Handmade crafts

Check us out www.Instagram.com/Bezeecrafts

BeZeeCrafts

2 Likes

I think this thread is pretty old but there is another thread which seems to be more active, and I found lots of Folksy people to follow - it is here:

I am now following you as @3stitchersscotland.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes