Who's on Instagram

Here’s my Instagram - I’m very new to social media so any new followers would be great and I’ll try and find all you above and follow x

5 Likes

Hi Sarah, I’m following you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s addictive, isn’t Jenny. :+1:

I’m following you too and I love the little green elephant. Green is my favourite colour.

1 Like

Thanks Jackie, and a great thread that you’ve started :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is great! I had no idea when I asked my question that we’d all meet each other. I’m really glad we can support each other like this.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Piccolacrafts on there (and everywhere else :slight_smile: )
As Camila said, hashtags are the best way the find folksy sellers :slight_smile: I use #folksyshop sometimes

1 Like

Thanks for following, I’m following back x

2 Likes

Already following you x

2 Likes

I’ve never been able to upload photos on my computer either so I will try this. Thanks for the info x

1 Like

Hi Jackie, I love Instagram and have it on my list of “to-dos” for 2019 to use this platform more than I already do. I’m @elliestreasures if you’d like to find me. Elaine

4 Likes

Hi Victoria, I’ve found you on Inst and am following you. I love your CD sun catchers.

Thank you Jackie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone I love Instagram and use it so much more than Facebook. I have linked my Instagram to Facebook which in turn is linked to Twitter so I can do 3 for the price of one. My account is www.instagram.com/rainbowsnmore will try to find you all as I love Folksy folk.

5 Likes

Ooh! Thank you!

1 Like

HA HA! Thank you! I am often asked ‘When were you born!’ because I am such a throwback! There was something so much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye in those days, in my opinion anyway! However I do like these days where we have so much more control over what we can do but it is nice to look back on the good things…(starting to get a bit philosophical there better stop!)

1 Like

Following, your work is lovely!

2 Likes

I’ve just come back after a break. Demands of family. I am also on Instagram and will start to follow you guys when I find you!

3 Likes

Hi, here is my Instagram profile :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I use a desktop computer and I’ve seen the instructions for Safari and Chrome but I use Firefox - does anybody know how to post pictures on Instagram from that?

2 Likes