I decided to use a new (to me) beading pattern. I went with a bracelet, chose some beads that I’d had for ages and not quite got round to using in colours that I like, as if it went well, I wouldn’t expect to sell it, but I might quite like to wear it.
So I really got into it, even though it seemed to be using up an awful lot of thread and beads. I carried on, until this afternoon when I was working my third row of ruffles and the beads were diminishing rapidly. That’s OK, I thought, I’ll just add a new pack of those to my order.
So I went to the site, typed in the code, and… they’re discontinued. I still might have enough beads (just) to complete it, but I feel so miffed that I’m not sure I want to find out!