WittyDawn will be shut for much of the run up to Christmas - UPDATE

Just a quick notice from me - due to a family emergency I antipate being shut/away from online through much of Nov. My Folksy shop is open today and possibly some of this week but after that I may not be open until Dec.

UPDATE - I will be assisting a family member post surgery, from mid Nov for a couple of weeks, immediate emergency over ( hopefully!) now in rehabillitation phase

As I have cancelled a couple of events/fairs I am rather stock 'rich; at the moment! So I have set up a short term SALE section in my Folksy shop , which for now is still open for a few days. I will send out all items before I shut for a while.

You can check out my sale section here https://folksy.com/shops/WittyDawn/collections/236995

Sending best wishes to you and your family @wittydawn

1 Like

Hope your emergency gets happily sorted soon. xxxx

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, hope everything gets sorted out. Not sure you will be missing too much here!!
All the best, Pauline x

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Dawn - I hope everything works out for you xx

1 Like

Hope everything is OK

1 Like

Sending you best wishes Dawn

1 Like

Best wishes Dawn and a speedy return

Gill x

1 Like

Sending healing vibes to you and the family and hope you will be back with us soon xx

1 Like

Thanks for all you best wishes - all looking a bit better hopefully but a long rehabillitaion phase to come for my family member. Iā€™m expecting to have to shut up shop for the latter part of Nov.

2 Likes