Workshop date is Friday 29th January - book now!

Hi everyone and thanks for your input regarding the Folksy Product Photography Workshop.
This has been arranged to take place on Friday 29th January at the Windmill Farm Conference Centre near Bampton, in Oxfordshire. Full details about the workshop can be found at

This is a full day workshop covering everything you need to know to improve your product images at the remarkably low price of just £70 including refreshments and a hot lunch!
There is ample free parking on site and you can visit Bampton and see where Downton Abbey village scenes were shot!
In order for this to go ahead, I need people to book now following the link at the bottom of the product photography page as I need to let the centre know how many are coming.
If too few apply, I may have to cancel but if I do, full refunds will be provided.

What’s the postcode of Windmill Farm Conference Centre please?

There’s a link to their site for full information but the postcode is OX18 2SN

This sounds really useful.

I have something arranged for that evening, and think I would need to leave around 3/4 hour to an hour before the end to get home in time - as long as that’s OK I would like to book.

Sue

That’s fine - I’ll be in contact with you to make sure that the things you most want to cover are dealt with in the earlier part of the day. At the moment, only one person has booked and I need a minimum of six to proceed so spread the word!

1 Like