Yeah, I did it!

Thank you Helen x

That’s an amazing success! What an achievement. Well done Martine, all of your hard work has paid off. :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

Thank you Bekki x

Go for it! Why not?!

Brilliant Martine well done. That’s a great achievement :star:

Karen x

Ha ha Dottie - I was only joking. I think 2000 may be a bit high😊

1 Like

Thank you Karen x

wow, congratulations, amazing work. xx

Thanks Claire x

Fantastic, and well deserved! Congratulations! :tada:

Thank you Liz x

1 Like

That’s very impressive Martine . Well deserved , and wishing you another year just as good ! :slight_smile:

Thanks Ali - I just love making my little characters and I’m so excited about the new ones I have planned. x

Well done Martine, love seeing all you do on Instagram :tada::tada::tada:

Well done Martine! That’s so encouraging… I only opened my Folksy shop last March & am pretty chuffed to have just covered my Folksy Plus fee already, especially as my cards aren’t high cost items! I too love my Folksy Shop & the community… you all help me to keep going, thanks Folksys!!! :relaxed:

Well done you Martine! I love your dolls and the stories behind them, they brighten my FB wall and bring a smilt to my face :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your lovely comments everyone. Folksy is such a great community x

Well done with your new shop Elly! I do hope you do well on Folksy - it’s such a lovely place to be and thanks for your lovely comments Max. I’m planning on a daily bedtime story for little ones in the new year. :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations that’s amazing! Well done you!

Thanks Sally x