Yeah, I did it!

This time last year, I had sold 500 items in total - it took me 6 years to do this - so I set myself what seemed like an impossible target of doubling that figure and reaching 1000 items by January this year. I can’t believe it myself but I’ve done it! I’ve sold as much in one year as I did in the previous 6 years altogether. I’m so chuffed and thank you Sarah for being my 1000th customer - I’ll be including a gift in your parcel to celebrate.

30 Likes

Congratulations Martine. Your work is beautiful and you thoroughly deserve your success.
1000 sales is amazing.
Maureen x

1 Like

Congratulations Martine! Well-deserved.

1 Like

That’s fantastic. Congratulations!
Do you have any tips you can share about how you achieved such a great jump in sales?

1 Like

Well done Martine, so well deserved :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

That is amazing Martine, I’m so glad you did it, I think your work is beautiful.

Well done - that’s an amazing achievement xx

Well done! What an amazing milestone! 2000 by Christmas?

Thank you ladies - as for tips on how I did it, I think it was mainly due to sharing my work on Facebook and Instagram and having a story behind the things I create. I hope to develop this further in the coming year. It’s hard work keeping things fresh and interesting but I totally love what I do and I’m constantly thinking of ways to develop my little creations. I love my Folksy shop and I love the community on here. I suppose, if there was a bit of advice I could give, it would be to be passionate about the things you make, work hard and never give up.

10 Likes

I must admit - that was a thought I had too Dottie :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a really amazing total for the year. Well done :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Sam x

Well done Martine.

Thank you x

Well deserved Martine. You are clearly passionate and this shows in what you do.

Inspiration, to go the extra mile this year, to see what we can achieve too.

Congratulations Martine :slight_smile: your shop is beautiful!

That’s amazing! Well done, indeed :clap: :smiley:

Thank you everyone. My shop is a bit empty at the moment but my new little characters will be appearing from Wednesday. My customers seemed to love the Little Hug Dolls so I’ve redesigned Maisy and Mo in Little Hug form and more characters will be appearing in Mulberry Green. Soooo excited about my new designs! :blush:

2 Likes

That’s wonderful news , well,done.

Thank you Pauline x

Congratulations! what a success story - well done and many many more!