100 Sales!

I had 2 sales last night which has taken me to 100 sales in total!!
It feels so good to think people are spending their hard earned cash on my makes…and many come back and buy again! My shop is looking a little bit empty now, but I have some ideas for new things to make in the new year.

Thank you to everyone on here who has favourited, commented, liked and shared my items and my shop on here, Facebook and Twitter…you have all helped my to get this far!

Kim
x

14 Likes

Well done Kim, you deserve reaching 100, your embroidered Christmas decorations were beautiful, see they have all disappeared from your shop!!
Suzzie x

1 Like

Thank you Suzzie…yes, they sold well. I was hoping to do some more but had quite a few orders for personalised stockings and oven gloves to do so ran out of time! I will start earlier next year to get a head start…maybe in January!

x

Well done. That’s brilliant. I’m sure you will reach 200 in no time

1 Like

Congratulations Kim, well deserved. Wishing your lovely shop lots more success in 2016.

Natasha x

1 Like

Congratulations Kim and well deserved your items are lovely.

1 Like

Well done Kim. Lovely shop. I intend to start in January for next Christmas as well. But then I say that every year!

1 Like

Well done Kim, that’s wonderful news. Elaine

1 Like

Congratulations. That’s great news Kim :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations! I was just listening to the song…‘She Works Hard For The Money’ by Donna Summer :slight_smile:
Well, you have worked hard for that 100 sales figure. Wishing you 100 more soon!

1 Like

Congratulations Kim your items in your shop are lovely

1 Like

well done x

1 Like

Congratulations Kim. Well done and well deserved :smile:

1 Like

Well done Kim! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, 100 sales is brilliant. I’m trying to catch you up :grinning:

1 Like

Well done, Kim, and well earned! :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations …

Well done! I’ve read lots of great news today - very encouraging! Ps I especially love your cats!! :smile:

1 Like