A slice of cake

Ok, is it just me and my posts, but a beautifully large slice of ( I hope carrot cake) has appeared next to my shopping cart name on all my posts!!??
Is this a new feature from @Folksyadmin @folksycontent, or is it something my new phone has decided to do?
Whatever it’s a delicious highlight.
Has anyone else noticed a new :cake: by their posts? and if so what’s yours?
Suzzie x

2 Likes

I guess I have to post something to find out, but I am writing from my computer :slight_smile: . On the other hand, I LOVE cakes, so much so that I had to write a blog post about it! :cake::custard::doughnut:

Ooo pretty cake, it looks like strawberry…:slight_smile:
It’s a slice of cake to celebrate your anniversary, here’s a screenprint of me hovering over the cake :slight_smile: Happy Anniversary x

3 Likes

Thank you Jan, can you believe it, I must be 2 today! and I don’t look a day older than…
Who else has a Folksy birthday today I wonder?
Well, well, well… I have a big smile on my heart!
Suzzie x

4 Likes

Sadly like you I had to starve/give up cakes as even just the smell of them made me gain pounds. I had help though in my children, who took over the role of chief spoon/spatula/bowl lickers, and a husband who would always finish the cake off so it didn’t loiter with intent on the plate.
20 years later and I have just as little self control…
Suzzie x

1 Like

How lovely. I will have to look out for mine in April.

Oh love it, I’ll have to watch out for mine in May or is it June, I’m not sure :grinning:

Many Happy Returns! Now all you need to do is find out how to get the cake out of the virtual world and into the real one :wink:

Sam x

1 Like

…dreaming it could be like in the book Charlie and the Chocolate factory, when things get telly-ported and end up bigger…! or does that make me the greedy one?
Suzzie x

3 Likes

I think Sony and Panasonic have the wrong priorities. Why do they insist on making TVs with larger screens, brighter colours and sharper pictures when chocolate and cake is what the people want :fist:

Sam x

1 Like

Wonka vision would be great! congratulations on your anniversary @thistledownandHOPE. A slice of cake is a nice way for folksy to remind you and let people know.

2 Likes

Well, I got my slice of cake today - my 4th Anniversary!

1 Like

Happy 4th birthday xx

1 Like

I had a nice surprise this morning. I’ve just found a lovely slice of cake next to my name. Apparently today is my 1st anniversary on Folksy! :cake::tada::fireworks::fireworks: :rofl:

Happy anniversary Bekki, hope you get a real slice to celebrate with!
Suzzie x

1 Like

Thank you Suzzie. I really felt like celebrating when I saw it, it feels like a milestone. I haven’t had any cake but I have treated myself to some party ring biscuits :yum:

oh you know how to party!! :kissing_heart:
Suzzie

1 Like