It's my FOLKSY 10th Birthday today

Hope you will all celebrate with me as today is my 10th Folksy birthday. Opened my shop 9th April 2009 and haven’t looked back.

Tried very hard to post on the FOLKSY Facebook page but it won’t let me which was rather unfair as I think my 10 year old shop might have been allowed a little mention in celebration but never mind. :frowning: :frowning:

Here’s a cake prepared earlier so please do all take a piece, absolutely calorie free and you have a choice between Cherry Bakewell, Lemon Drizzle or Raspberry Ripple.

21 Likes

Happy shop birthday Joy :)):birthday:

Happy 10th Folksy Birthday Joy. xx

Happy 10th Birthday JOYSofGLASS - here’s to another 10 years (at least) on Folksy :cake::birthday::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::fish_cake: (the last one is a fishcake emoji but I like it’s swirliness!)

Happy Birthday to you! Have posted your video onto the Folksy FB page - am sure they will share it!

You are so loyal and an amazing ambassador for them!

Will have an actual cake to celebrate for you as I am Marathon training and eating cake at every possible opportunity!

3 Likes

To really make my day just had a £75+ order from someone working on a BBC program who needs seaside suncatchers. YEAH :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Think it will be this : https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/scarborough/

If anyone sees my glass on there please SHOUT :slight_smile:

9 Likes

YAY!!! (must be 10 characters lol!)

2 Likes

Oooooooh Happy 10 Years!! :star2::star2::clinking_glasses::champagne::cupcake::star2::star2:

1 Like

Please eat my slice as Doctor says I am eating too much sugar… Unfair as I actually eat very little !

1 Like

well done and hope you stay for many more years x

1 Like

Done! (why does it have to be 10 characters…?) I only wanted to say Done!

Happy 10th Birthday Joy and I like your sort of cake because I’m on a diet :blush: You have done so well on Folksy and what a lovely day to get a special order. Here’s to many more years1 :birthday:

Happy 10th Joy, loving the cake. :grinning:

1 Like

Happy 10th Birthday @JOYSofGLASS :tada::gift::grinning:

1 Like

Happy birthday, I will watch out for your suncatchers - how exciting :grinning:

1 Like

A few of us seem to have a slice of cake next to our names on the forum! I will have been here for ten years in June. Strangely, Joy @JOYSofGLASS doesn’t seem to have one!
Happy Folksy Anniversary, Joy!

Oh I wonder where my cake is. I asked Folksy a few months ago when my birthday was so I’ve used that as my birthday and I definitely made my first sale early May 2009 as my records say so.

I am dieting so maybe that’s why :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, Joy, for 10 years and your order today. Thanks for the cake - lemon drizzle for me!

1 Like

Perhaps you didn’t join the forum straight away when you joined Folksy, Joy. The cake is for a forum birthday.

Congrats on the BBC order. Exciting.

1 Like

Could well be the case. I’ll put a piece of mine into the freezer and keep it there till I get my forum slice :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like