Account locked

Gosh I am so tempted to look this up, but should I… :thinking: Am I too delicate! :rofl:
My mind is whirring with how can you make such a lovely cake sound so… well obviously crude, rude or worst! :flushed:

2 Likes

Hello
I don’t do facebook but had the same problem with eBay and it took a while before I realised why my ID was being rejected.
I notice that your name is Kim … is that how you are logged in to facebook?
Is it an abbreviation from Kimberley? I am known as Chris and that is on all my login details as it is the name I am known as - only my mother uses my full name! So my login details did not match any of my ID. In the end I had to change my login details to my full name.
Needless to say, I have now stopped using eBay because of their poor handling of the whole scenario.
Hope this is the answer to your problem.

Ah … sorry, I have just read your updated post! :roll_eyes: :grinning: I will post this anyway as someone, somewhere, might find it helpful. Glad you are sorted!

4 Likes

My advise would be not too! I don’t know why people even need a term for this! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Mmm… thank you… I still haven’t… and think I won’t!
Love making and enjoying that :cake: so have no wish for it to be sullied, so I will keep remaining blissfully unaware! :grin:
On what your saying there seriously is some very odd :flushed: folk around! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh no…I had to look it up as well @WhimsicalBells…wish I hadn’t now either, curiosity obviously got the better of us :laughing:
Don’t think I will be using the Urban Dictionary again :laughing:

3 Likes

No, me either Debby! I don’t know how people come up with these things :rofl:

3 Likes

I am getting really fed up now…
I got locked out again on Sept 7th and had to send ID and change my password again because of ‘unusual activity’, and I hadn’t posted anything in any groups or on my profile, just one post on my KB Creations page of 2 coin purses. They asked me to turn on ‘2 step authentication’ which they will use to check if it’s me when something unusual is happening…but today, I have been locked out again (13th Sept.) This time I had to confirm that certain activity on my account was me including 2 pages I liked (one was a yarn shop and one was the artist who did the picture of the queen walking with Paddington & a corgi) and 2 posts I had shared on my personal timeline showing the pictures of the Queen, etc. I can’t see how any of these are unusual activity…I’m scared to post anything now! it’s ridiculous…It seems to be every week and I have no idea why, unless someone genuinely is trying to hack into my account each week! but I’ve changed my password 3 times now so not sure how…
:weary:

2 Likes

Goodness Kim, that all sounds very strange!! What a nuisance for you xx

The hoe, yet had a discussion about the tools last year, every time anyone said the word as Usa members of the group wanted to know what was in the photo in the garden. And most of us got a ban of 3 days