Business Facebook Disabled. Help

Help.
I haven’t been active on social media lately & today thought I would have a look at my facebook account with some intention of trying to get to grips with social media promotion. I honestly don’t think I have posted on my business facebook account in over a year, but I’m certain I accessed it recently. Today when I have tried to log in I get a message telling me it was disabled on 26th May 2022. I didn’t think they disabled accounts for being inactive, but maybe I’m wrong. When I click through to ‘help centre’ it makes reference to submitting a review on my personal account, but it’s my business account that has been disabled.

I didn’t have masses of followers, so could I ignore the fact that the account has been disabled and set up a ‘new’ business page through my personal account, using the same name / email etc.

Can anyone help & point me in the right direction to resolve this. Has this happened to anyone else.

Thank you.
Ruth

1 Like

Hi ya, it may just be that the page has been inactive for a while I’m not sure. However I do know that trying to access any kind of help from FB becomes a very long and tortuous so if you do try to get the account back be prepared for it to take a while :roll_eyes:

Sorry not much help - good luck.

Cheers Lou

Lou @WhimsicalBells
Thanks for responding.
I agree, I"m not expecting it to be easy contacting FB. Just don’t know whether I can be bothered :upside_down_face:.

Ruth

1 Like

Hi! Ruth,
I did not expect what you had said! I am disabled, as I am registered severely sight impaired. That haooenec five years ago niw. But when first diagnosed with macular degeneration, L asked if I would be able to cintinue making jewellery? The answer was, yes, with. Magnification and good light. The first thing. I looked for was hand feeenmagnification in the form if glasses. But I am akso 85! So I am slow too. I taught myself wire weaving but now I have loads more items to upload to my shop!
Wendy