Add items to collections during listing

You can now add items to existing collections during the listing process - hurray!

Copy listing saves the collection(s) of the original item but you can quickly deselect the collection if needed.

Let us know what you think or if you spot anything not working properly.

7 Likes

Sounds good I’ll try it tomorrow, couldn’t get on today to list as the time I was on the site was down … So will be listing more art in wax tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hazel

I’ve just discovered this this evening, before I saw this post.

Really helpful, as I usually forget to do this - so thanks again Folksy

soooooo much easier !!! I quite often forget to go to 'shopkeeping ’ after listing an item . Thanks :smile:

Ooh nice one!

Yay! That will be so useful - with 500 plus items it takes me forever to get the shopkeeping list to load so that I can add items to collections after listing. Thank you Folksy!

Well, I’ve just listed a few paintings, and it’s awesome to be able to add to the collections as you list…unfortunately I still have to scroll down 550 items in the shopkeeping section to be able to move the newly listed to the front page of my shop and not have them buried on page 14 LOL!

Will be much better and even better still if newly listed items go to the top of the list instead of the bottom.

Shirley x

1 Like

That’s brilliant, was always forgetting. :u5408:

Thank you! A big improvement, one less thing to have to remember!
Rosalind x

At least you can find the newly listed items at the bottom, Shirley. Mine play hide and seek and appear anywhere within the 300 or so items on my list - it really hacks me off, but so far, folksy cannot help.
Moan over.

Liz
x

Is it because you copy listings? I find that if I copy a listing the new one ends up next to the original in the shopkeeping list, which is like finding a needle in a haystack! I only copy listings now if I know the original is either at the top or the bottom of the list, but mostly I just start afresh as it’s quicker than searching for one new listing in a list of hundreds of items.

Like this new button lots :smiley:

Hi, Sara, no - if I copy an item it does not turn up next to the original. It’s anybody’s guess where it is, Sian said that if I changed the order of my shopkeeping list i.e. just moved one item, then everything would go to the bottom, but unfortunately, this didn’t work.

Anyway, I may be mad about losing my items but I am glad about the collections button as that was definitely on my wish list. Thanks, Folksy.

Liz
x

1 Like

Hi Sian
I love the new facility! If you have a lot of items listed the scroll down to the bottom to get to any new listing seemed to take ages. Now all done at the same time, fabulous, love these little changes that make a BIG difference. Thank you
Moira

1 Like