Anyone else had problems with Folksy messages?

I have just had 4 messages via the Folksy Contact Seller thingy come through at once. They are not date stamped with when they were sent (or if they are I can’t work out how to find out!), but a couple of them (by their context) were sent at least 5 days ago. Anyone else had this problem? Or know if it is ongoing? It’s very frustrating and has made me look a bit rubbish at responding to messages… Hate to think if there is more that haven’t come through yet.

This was happening a little while ago, but I thought it was all sorted now. Perhaps you should contact support? They’ll be able to tell you straight away if there is a problem.

Liz
x

Thanks Liz - have mooched around and found this. 'Spose I should look at the status blog more often! http://status.folksy.com/2014/05/02/some-contact-the-user-emails-have-not-been-sending-for-the-past-week/

This happened to me yesterday as well. Two messages arrived at once and one was definitely a week old, as it referred to my journal, which was on the FrontPage last weekend.
Not sure when the other was sent - but it was an enquiry from a potential customer. I have responded to the message, but I have no idea when she sent it. This may have cost me a very good sale!

Lizzie
LizzieMade Hand Bound Books