Anyone in Essex ...... I'm doing a miniatures fair in Rayliegh on Sunday

This is the first time I’ve done a fair of any kind ever !!!

I’ve done Art exhibitions but this is new to me … It’s been suggested my Dolls House Art would be of interest at a miniatures fair so I’m giving it a try …

Wish me luck

Hazel

Miniature Dolls House Fair info

Art In Wax will be at the DollysDaydreams Miniature Fair on Sunday 5th October 2014

The Mill Arts and Events Centre
Bellingham Lane (off Rayleigh High Street) Rayleigh
Essex SS6 7ED

Times : 10.30 am to 4 pm
Admission fees apply.

Good luck Hazel, if I lived closer to you I would go along for sure.

1 Like

Thanks Stephie :slight_smile:

Hope it all goes well. I’m up the road in colchester but can’t get there at the weekend unfortunately. Have a great day, it’ll be fun!!

1 Like

I’m in Colchester too!

2 Likes

I’m nowhere near (Northampton) and will be away at my own fair.

Good luck - hope you have a great day there

1 Like

I work Sundays but feel the urge to point out that I am also in Colchester! :smile:

2 Likes

Good luck Hazel, I hope it all goes well.

Shirley x

1 Like

Thanks Shirley, Sue, Heidi, Apryl and Bridget :slight_smile:

Hopefully we will take some pictures and I’ll let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

Nice to know where you all are - lots of handmade going on in Colcester then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is me on my stall yesterday …

1 Like

That looks fab! I hope you did really well!! We should have a colchester meet up at some point!!

1 Like

Thanks Heidi, yes I sold a few miniatures and had a great time chatting to everyone, I must have blushed a bit too … so many people knew who I was it was amazing, hubby who was with me couldn’t believe it, people came up and said hello and said they had seen my Art In Wax online or in the Dolls House Magazine …

We will be doing more fairs, there is one in Basildon next month and we might do one in Suffolk too …

Brilliant! Bet that made your husband look at your and your art with renewed appreciation (not implying that previously he didn’t support you, but it is lovely when things like that happen and boost your confidence a bit!!) :smile:

Absolutely Heidi and yes he was surprised … but so was I lol

1 Like