Anyone using Flickr for work?

I’ve been looking at Flickr site trying to get some information, but I can’t find out much without signing up and I don’t seem to find the Contact button…

Is anyone here using Flickr for their work? What’s your experience with it?

Not here sorry. I know you have to promote to get sale but with FB, Pinterest and Twitter I don’t think brain could cope with another site :smile:

Flickr is free to use up to so many photos uploaded. You can add your photos to groups on there such as Folksy, UK Handmade etc.
I used it a lot and started to pay $12 a year to store more photos on there but then Facebook pages really took off a few years ago and everyone seemed to migrate there. Then Flickr changed it’s layout on the site and lots of people that had been using it for years fell out of love with it so it’s definitely quieter on there now (in my circle anyway)
I think most people use it for inspiration gathering now. One thing to bear in mind if you do set up on there is that you are not allowed to put links to your shop or mention that things are for sale in the photo descriptions. What you can do though is put links to your shops/websites/FB etc in your profile.

Hope that helps :slight_smile: