Folksy Ltd

Facebook sharing?

(Kimberley Medhurst) #1

do people still use Facebook for promoting there business? im hoping to meet my next milestone of 200 likes, just need 23 more to get there, anyone wanna give me a click?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Createfuls-sewing-gifts/570329879660567?ref=hl

might have to copy and paste the link or type in createfuls in Facebook ‘createfuls-sewing& gifts’

thank you xoxox

3 Likes
(Terri Rose) #2

Done :slight_smile: mine is www.facebook.com/terrirosesews I’ve just past my 100 likes milestone :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Kimberley Medhurst) #3

thank you, just liked you back too, cute bags :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Rachel) #4

Liked both of your pages, 200 likes is really good - long way for me to go yet but I am at

Rachel

1 Like
(Stephanie Guy) #5

Liked yours, here’s mine - but please only like it if you really do like and want to follow, as empty likes are detrimental to the reach.

2 Likes
(Sarah Bell) #6

Ooh, some lovely pages :slight_smile:
Wow @StephanieGuy those teeny paintings are amazing!

If anyone would like to take a look at mine please do:

2 Likes
(Stephanie Guy) #7

Thank you Sarah, they’re super cute to paint :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Debbi) #8

Hi there! facebook is great for page sharing…i have made lots of friends…boosted my page and had sales through it :slight_smile: so yes i would recommend it :wink:

1 Like
(Sarah Bell) #9

It’s 'cause your page it lovely @FairyWillowCottage I need to start making a want list for Yule!

1 Like
(Eskdale Gifts) #10

I’ll be liking all your pages that I’m sure are great :smiley: I’ve not long started my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EskdaleGifts?ref=hl but the likes are starting to trickle through, I’d love it if you could return my likes and let me now what you think of my page :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Brenda Cumming) #11

I go and do some likes tomorrow…busy now…

1 Like
(Louise Jay) #12

Hi. I have liked your pages :slight_smile:

My page is www.facebook.com/prettycutejewellery

2 Likes
(Debbi) #13

Thank you Sarah xx

(Debbi) #14

Just liked your lovely page xx

(Eskdale Gifts) #15

Thank you to all who have liked my page, your kindness is much appreciated xXx

2 Likes
(HobBeads) #16

Her is a lot of amazing handmade jobs… They are all beautiful… Maybe somebody will like mine too…
Thank you for looking :smile:

1 Like
(Stephanie Short) #17

Hiya,
Anyone feel free!

Steph :wink:

1 Like
(Astrid Huxham ) #18

yes depending on what you sell it might work or might not.

(Debbi) #19

Hi! your jewellery is gorgeous…but i can’t like your page :frowning: as its set up as a group not as a page :frowning:

(Missy Mac Glass) #20

Lovely to find some new pages to follow. My news feed will be filled with creativity now!

If you like fused glass and jewellery come find me at: