I am trying to promote my shop more on Twitter and wondered if there are any Folksy seller group hash tags that people are using to help promote each other?
I think today we are meant to use #folksyfriday
Yes but isn’t that a blog promotional hashtag? I am wondering if there is one for sellers to use and connect all the time?
The ones we use are:
- #folksy = general tag when talking about your shop & folksy
- #newonfolksy = new things on Folksy. I probably didn’t need to explain that one
- #folksyfriday = whenever you share something you’ve found on Folksy on a Friday! This one is for everyone not just for bloggers - and we’d love as many of you as possible to use it!
- #folksyhour = the tag we use for our Twitter chats every Tuesday night between 8-9pm where we set a theme and sellers can talk to each other and us!
- #folksywip = work you’re making
- #feelingfolksy = our tag for sharing anything craft-related that makes you happy
- #studiofolksy = pictures from your studio or workspace
This post is mainly about Instagram tags but might still be useful…
hi - i use #folksyfriday to promote others work on twitter (for example with link to folksy themed pinterest boards)
also use #folksywip and #folksy on twitter
Great! Thanks Camilla. These will be super useful!
I’ve just joined instagram too so will be reading that blog piece.