Are you winding down for Christmas

It is delicious, Sainsburys had it on offer for £12

Looked in Morrisons and Asda last night and both had none! So will try Sainsbury, thanks :grinning:

Thank you Sarah and Caroline @Caroleecrafts - I’m not very good at resting, it’s especially hard at this time of year! But this has properly wiped me out.

We have chocolate orange Baileys this year, it’s my Christmas tipple of choice. Yum!

Have a good Christmas week all and thanks for the well wishes xx

I love my down time @teabreaks, I’ll probably end up doing a bit of sketching if the hubster is watching ‘his’ movies (usually involving war, car chases or spaceships) Haha.

Good ol’ original Bailey’s for me @Caroleecrafts, I do like strawberrys but funny enough I’m not fussed on strawberry flavoured things.

I won’t be closing my shop but I won’t be doing anything to it over the hols. I’m like you @coatimundi, I’ve done promotions but it’s not really getting me anywhere so I’m thinking about other directions to go.

I’ll still be popping on here from time to time, I may even start a few new ‘showcase’ threads as some of the longstanding ones date back a few years. :heart:

2 Likes

I put a notice on social media that I wasn’t working now until well into the new year but it was mainly so I wouldn’t spend all my time on Fb promoting my items which have been shared before. I’m suppose to be having a month off but I’m currently designing new things and working on a smaller doll for next year. the big difference is I don’t feel compelled to work 24/7 and I’m not rushing to get things on the shelf. I’m also going to make some things for myself for the first time in almost 6 years. I could get use to it :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve stopped making Christmas items now and will be focusing ahead for the New Year, checking out what’s trending and hoping for a good year of sales.