Art Chat 19th to 25th October 2015

The place to chat and show all things art related, come on and join in everyone is welcome

Good morning waving hi to everyone :wave:. Added this micro scrapbook today as part of a stocking filler pack, love painting butterflies :smile:

3 Likes

Morning all, beautiful scrapbook Max, ideal stocking filler :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning everyone :raising_hand:

Max that’s lovely, so tiny and cute. I love painting butterflies too, I have one waiting to be listed. Meanwhile, here’s my hot air balloon…not something that I ever want to do by the way, I’m terrified of heights.

2 Likes

Good morning all…great work…lovely and colourful
here is my listing for today

1 Like

Fabulous colours Stephie, I’m terrified of heights too!

Pretty little butterfly Brenda

1 Like

I have done two relists today…making the most of my plus account.

5 Likes

Lovely work folks :slight_smile: very nice colours on the go. Like your new photos too Brenda :slight_smile: the poppies look great.

1 Like

Evening all lovely work Brenda and Stephie, chilling out night I’m feel a bit out of sorts had a migraine yesterday and feel a bit hormonal too today blummin menopause :unamused:

Have a good evening all

Aww. You have my sympathies Max. i hope you’re having a nice chill, sometimes it helps a million. :smile:

I’ve made sort of a self portrait thing in my sketchbook today, in twinkle and gloom style of course . I don’t feel like I’ve had the motivation or inspiration to create very much with this cold.

3 Likes

Already in the Christmas groove LOL! Developed my new robin painting into Christmas cards and a mounted print.

1 Like

afternoon all, just popped on for a lunch time catch up. Love the portrait Lowri, hope your feeling better soon.

I’ve been making Christmas things as well Bee, love the Robin too.

Just been checking out the feature for shop activity geart to see where likes come from and also found out I have this little fella in the Gifts for Animal Lovers Guide - would never have known!

3 Likes

Fab work everyone, love the Christmas robin Bee :smile:

1 Like

Evening all, been a busy day so I’m just flying by with my latest butterfly

2 Likes

Good morning, waving hi to everyone :wave:. Lovely butterfly Stephie, Busy day in meetings and then up Step Mum for her Birthday :smile:

just added this micro scrapbook, love painting these blue butterflies such a pretty colour

2 Likes

A definite mini blue butterfly theme going on here, love your mini painting Stephie and Max, your scrapbook is gorgeous!

1 Like

Yay for the butterflies!

I’ve had a look back through the thread now and my favourite of all the fab work on here since I last commented has to be Bee’s robin Christmas card. I really like the way you’ve framed it with a white band and then some more of the image, it’s very effective.

I wasn’t going to paint anything for halloween this year but then my husband grew 2 super cute miniature autumn squashes and I just had to paint something to use them as props!

Did you see I got a shout out in the sellers magazine for my mini-mag work? Happy me :blush:

3 Likes

morning all…well done on all the lovely work…hope all those who are under the weather feel better soon.
Wet , cold and miserable out there…
My listing today is another aceo landscape.,

1 Like

Max, Margaret, Steph… Thank you for lovely comments about my Robin :blush: @paperchainsandbeads @Louisa15 @StephanieGuy Steph really happy you like the new way I framed the image on the card. I’m now wondering whether to alter my other cards to a similar style. All I now need are extra hours in the day. Really glad you mentioned it … could give me the push I need :smile:
Bee

2 Likes

My hair is chopped now … thinking I should alter my Folksy photo. I look different some how.

1 Like