Art chat week commencing November 9th

Good morning, very wet wild and windy here today. Glad you had a good time Stephie

Just listed this one - stormy dawn!

morning allā€¦dull and grey here todayā€¦not a good few days but nothing compared to other peopleā€™s troublesā€¦puts it all in perspective.
I shall be mopping the floor from the broken freezer that I am defrostingā€¦sighā€¦all good fun and keeps me out of mischief, but sadly no painting today.
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend it if is possible.
waving to you allā€¦

Hi everyone, although Iā€™ve not commented on here for ages I do still have a peak at your wonderful work.

I was going to take advantage of the 20 free listings with a drinkware selection of coasters and glasses but Iā€™ve had computer problems and it seems that I didnā€™t back up my coaster photos. Got everything else, sooo frustrating but I obviously wasnā€™t meant to return as I donā€™t have time to rephotograph them all now! You can see them on my website however.

Off to look at beds instead as Iā€™m waking up stiff and achy, so think its time for a new mattress! Managed to resurrect my broken fridge freezer by defrosting it, so good luck Brenda @teabreaks. Rescued my laptop with a new hard drive too but think mending a bed is beyond me :smile:

Wishing you all lots of sales and a trouble free time

1 Like

Afternoon everyone, big waves! It goes dark early these days doesnā€™t it. We didnā€™t seem to get too much in the way of rain or high winds last night thankfully.

Love your winter scene Brenda, youā€™ve captured the cold so well. And the leaves and berries on your autumnal one are amazing.

Lowri your stall looks fab - I hope itā€™s going well. I love your bit o lam girl, I like the way youā€™re not constrained by the lines, and how bold your drawing is.

Max your ink landscapes are stunning.

Waving Tessa, itā€™s good to see you back :slight_smile: Gorgeous prints - might be worth photographing them out of their cellophane though, it detracts a bit from their beauty.

Roni your prints are lovely, the quotes are so touching.

Sleep is one thing that I would pay an arm and a leg to get right - without a good nightā€™s sleep Iā€™m a complete wreck. Good luck with your hunt Annabel.

Iā€™ve just listed this ginger cat

2 Likes

great work everyone.
Freezer almost clearā€¦it will soon become a plain built in cupboardā€¦
Welsh cakes cooked, Jam tarts cooked and jam rolypoly cookedā€¦
Dinner cookedā€¦dustbins outā€¦sighā€¦
Here is my listingā€¦worn out nowā€¦lol

3 Likes

Thank you Steph <3 :smile: I love your kitty cat!

Love your painting Brenda, Iā€™ll tell you what your work reminds me of, it reminds me a little bit of Disney back drops. Classic disney, your mountains etc, they remind me of those magical backgrounds.

Hereā€™s the scan of that last drawing all done. I had to enhance the background on photoshop as the fold in the sketchbook caused a distracting shadow, Ill re scan it once Ive cut it from the book.

2 Likes