Attention all movers - change of address!

Just a heads up for anyone who has recently moved house or is doing so soon. I recently moved house and changed my address using the “Addresses” tab on the dashboard. Thought all was well until I received an order and noticed that my old address was still showing as the return address. Found out that the old address was still entered under “shop settings”. Hopefully all will work OK now (although until I get another order I won’t know, crosses fingers!) but I thought others may have the same problem as it is not obvious.

Yeah I noticed the same thing back in November when I moved. I assumed once I’d changed my address once it was changed everywhere- felt a bit of an idiot asking Folksy why it hadn’t changed when I’d received an order- but you’re right, it’s not obvious.

1 Like

Stupid question time - when does the system use the address stored under ‘addresses’ if its the one stored in ‘shop settings’ that appears on orders?

1 Like

No idea! :slight_smile:

Glad its not just me then.

Maybe as you can store more than one address under ‘addresses’, these are a choice of delivery addresses when you are purchasing and the address in ‘shop settings’ is your ‘shop’ address? :dizzy_face:

1 Like